Summary of position:
- Responsible for planning, development and smooth implementation of all of the Organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications, branding on digital and other media, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Oversee the development of products and services portfolio for the Company.
- Direct these efforts at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for Company products and services through targeted marketing efforts.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities and new project development. Reflect this knowledge onto the products and services development.
- Oversee all ATL, BTL and TTL marketing activities.
- Develop and implement digital media marketing strategies in alignment with Company brand guidelines and vision to maximize efficient brand visibility in digital space.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of companys products and services portfolio and product life cycle, costs, and results, and channel relevant insights to senior management.
- Build feasibility of all product and services and coordinate with finance, credit and collection, sales and customer care for this purpose (and other functions where necessary).
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Develop and manage the company commercial communications and manage the hired advertising/creative agency or in-house creative team for effective communication between the company and the market
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the Marketing function.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Contribute in recruiting the best resources for the department by the virtue of his/her technical assessment of the potential candidates.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, develops, retains and motivates top quality talent.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Duties and responsibilities outlined may vary over time and are subject to management review and amendment.
- Any further assignments by senior management.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implantation of marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, digital marketing, and successful public relations efforts.
- Strong leadership skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Master of Business Administration in Marketing degree, preferably from a reputable University / Institute having at least 4+ years of Marketing experience.
wi-tribe Pakistan Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and appreciates diversity in its workforce; women are encouraged to apply for all job positions advertised by the Company.
Management, Marketing, Branding, Digital Marketing, Product Development